i tried this game for two days now and it’s boring as f***! I don’t know how people enjoy this but all the luck to you! Plus with most people having billions of stats and money it’s impossible to ever catch up.
How do you do it?
Started by Unknowncauses [2209886] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 38
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- SinCitySinner [2116762]
· 20 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com]
i tried this game for two days now and it’s boring as f***! I don’t know how people enjoy this but all the luck to you! Plus with most people having billions of stats and money it’s impossible to ever catch up.
Two days is not enough. Play for a month and you will be addicted for life (if you like crime-based progress based games)
Do or do not. there is no try.
Now quit ur bitching and leave the game or actually play it for more than a day. -_-
Ikr! It's like totes ridikky that a two day old player can't have the same quality of life as those who've played for ten years.
I would ask for your stuff, but I don't think you have a lot?
can i has your stuff?
Perhaps OP should stick with something to keep his epically short attention span occupied.
A ball of string maybe?
A flickering candle?
Some shitty reality show with deadheads who wear hardly any clothing?
"Impossible to catch up"....like real life?
i hear the kids like fortnite these days
mayb go play that instead
and give me all ur defends b4 u go thank
:'-+)
I remember when I was new and thought this was a fast paced game too :O
Ive been playing for 5 years and think its boring too.
Maybe I dont have a life, hmm.
you havent even tried the game yet lol, bazaar sales = 0
Well. I've been playing like ten years and yeah, its boring as ****.
It is also totally engaging if you want a good long term challenge :)
Brutal, but totally legit comment.
R+
Who bitches about a game being boring to the community that actually plays said game?
Tl;dr
If you don't know how to do it.....Torn is absolutely the game for you.
What? Why didn't tell me I would never be able to catch up with the people with billions of stats and money, I've been assuming they were patiently waiting for me to catch up. Guess that's a couple years down the drain.
i'm guessing you have not the patience for a long-term strategic game. Too bad ..