Holiday nut cracker
Started by Tiller [868334] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
40
Guy is wearing pink shoes.
30
Edit: It was all in the details! Bravo, gg
incorrect answers !
1 boquet is 2, 1 shoe is 5
and 1 boy is 5
the last 1 there is 1 shoe(5), the boy has 2 boquets, and 2 shoes, so (5+10+4) so 19
as said before 1 boquet = 2
so 5+ (19*2)= 43
30
Good work Grif
Oh, I get it.
43, what do I win?
Using BIDMAS I got the following answer:
15
Look carefully on the final row - only one shoe and one bouquet.