Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Time to fight back

Started by Penoze [2016736] on in General Discussion.

175 replies · 4.23k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 176 / 176 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Epictetus [2169823]

Like I said, female Icon. Female player. And... cool? that you are a male physical player? Not my point, but anyway..... 

Your argument comparing my friend/enemy ration to his really is pathetic. 

Again, you might have had a great, cool. But to think he is all sunshine and butterflies is still beyond me. 
Epictetus [2169823]

Another female player lol. Jesus an entire army is approaching haha. 

[image: i.imgur.com]

You need to check your facts, just because his muggings is low doesn't mean he doesn't do it.

Is there such a thing as a Dekoren cult? 

 
Epictetus [2169823]

Also... I am a ****ing lvl 18 who has been playing for 90 days...

Why would I even try to lie about his? lol 

How many more pink icon players are going to tell me that I am maybe but not maybe (but really am) lying.
Epictetus [2169823]

I would like to but when I click on it or the like button nothing happens :/ 

Might need to reload it a few times and try again. 

Sorry again for not reading the names right lol 
Penoze [2016736]

Very true, and being his former Co Leader I can verify that Reformer talks big as if he doesn't like mugging. But what you may not know is he pays people very well to do his mugging for him, much like he does with bounties. Oddly enough he also doesn't allow egotists in his faction yet has the title himself, just one of many of Reformer's hypocrisies (it' only wrong when YOU do it, not me!). Case in point when I was a director at one of his companies and had recruited an excellent employee who became an egotist weeks after I hired him, Reformer had the balls to tell me to fire him. A true dictator - all hail El Reformer!!!
DarthBelloq [2015888]

Here is an example of Reformer and his multiple tantrums when he quits.. He's a nut bar

Reformer says:

This is a mass message from your faction:

The last few weeks have seen me developing an unusual pain in my head, and I have realized each time that it gets worse each time I play this game., probably due to the stance of my 'comrades'.

As such, am officially quitting and leaving my entire fortune in the hands of my good friend, former runner and MOST trusted comrade in this game- -Dutchie-.

This decision is more rooted in the fact that I was willing to continue spending exhorbitantly large sums on the development of my faction, its armoury, upkeep (upkeep via outsourcing of HIGH level chainers, with players whose cumulative stats total over 70Bn) and the continued enhancement of the members. 

But with the general lack of support I have received from folks like qwertyastro, Alayla, qazi, and mazy09, I have decided that rather than kicking them out, I will just call it quits. My plan, unbeknownst to all, including my trusted comrade -Dutchie-, was to grant each member their own private island. Yes, am that rich!

But why go through all that trouble now, seeing the lack of brother- and sisterhood? Having to plead weekly for help is NOT something I would have done were the shoe on the other foot. I would instead instantly rally to the aid of my comrade THE VERY moment I saw them in distress. Sadly, only -Dutchie- and Zin_Lay_Nwe (who I met at Elite Inc.) thought to render immediate assistance, with hoju stepping up to the plate sometime thereafter. The person to whom I thought was my best friend in here, Kitman also failed me. He never rallied to my help without my asking. I had to go to him. For this reason, I leave my entire fortune to -Dutchie-.

Thanks for being a friend, -Dutchie-. Do note, I have the resources to fight my bounty situation for months. But the part that broke me was seeing the uncaring attitude of folks who I nurtured, gave my all to (yes.. went broke many a times doing this) and their continued use of resources I donated using my own funds.

Thanks for being a friend, -Dutchie-. I leave my all to you, and leave it up to you to decide who gets what. All I ask is that you grant DarthBelloq,hoju and Zin_Lay_Nwe (now Rhythmic) priority,

Reformer
Deserter (Officially)

 

 

Mentions: Ghost_Rhythms [2008788] · Reformer [1955074]

Penoze [2016736]

^^^^^^Good find Darth. Im losing track though, was that from the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd time he quit? Wouldn't be so bad if he didn't expect everyone continue on as if he was still around after quitting, he never could accept that people had moved on. 
Penoze [2016736]

Hoju was a Director in one of Reformers companies and after Reformer quit, I decided Hoju should keep it. On Reformers return he seemed to have forgotten he charged me with distributing the wealth he gave to me - "Thanks for being a friend, -Dutchie-. I leave my all to you, and leave it up to you to decide who gets what. All I ask is that you grant DarthBelloq, hoju and Zin_Lay_Nwe (now Rhythmic) priority," Reformer lost in on Hoju, bountying and attacking him for months on end. This attack on Hoju slowly dragged many of Reformer's directors, as well as 3 faction Co Leaders into the fight, siding with Hoju because he had done nothing wrong. Hoju not only directed for Reformer, but was also a respected officer in TheReformation. Back to the original point of this entire thread, Reformer is a madman and has done this to many people! Keep up the good work to all who have stepped up, and contacted me or donated to the cause. Thank you all! 

https://www.torn.com/bounties.php#/p=add&XID=1955074

Keep it going everyone!

Mentions: Ghost_Rhythms [2008788]

-John- [1691350]

Hmmm after reading this thread makes me wanna buy all the TP , dog shit i can then have a bunch of people piss of reformer ill be rich!
hoju [2043119]

Thank you Dutchie for defending me and Darthbelloq for finding the old email to prove the truth of the situation!  True friends!

 

And Reformer does mug hey.....https://prnt.sc/lyigpi

Everything that Reformer says he is...or tries to be..... is all a lie!  

 

as dutchie (or refromer as he's currently known) says, please join the fight against this ungodly loser!
Penoze [2016736]

Reformer TP'ed your Private Island. Your happiness decreased by 485. 2018/12/23 4:28:13 AM   

Reformer TP'ed your Private Island. Your happiness decreased by 582. 2018/12/23 4:28:08 AM

Guess he doesn't like what he's reading hahahaa