Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Request/looking for old script.

Started by Ominos [1962593] on in Tools & Userscripts.

11 replies · 434 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Ominos [1962593]

 I'm actually not sure if this was a script on it's own, or part of DoctorN, but there used to be something that added up all the cost of plushies/flowers in the market based on lowed price. I'm wondering if anybody knows what that script is, or maybe could make one similar, would be super handy.
Ominos [1962593]

I did actually check it out, but it's not really what I'm looking for. The item price calculator doesn't seem to function the way I want it, which is just a total at the top of the plushies/flower page :)
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee

It's called Poinster, try searching it on one of the script sites and let me knoe if you got it, if not I'll post the link when I get home (in about 12 hours).
Ominos [1962593]

Ok I actually legit can't figure out how to work it, I'm wondering if it just won't work on firefox (which I'm on). I can't seem to find it on any page.
lonerider543 [2173471]

Made a little tool quickly that can do this for you:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=13CKdZScyO8mhQs7ZlS3PfnjsE7w9Szki

Source Code: https://pastebin.com/WdWZFhsx

It searches through the item market and bazaar prices for the item IDs entered and takes the lowest price for each item, then returns the total amount. Your API Key only needs to be entered the first time you start the program, it will save it inside data.p

To get started, here are the IDs for all
Plushies: 186,187,215,258,261,266,268,269,273,274,281,384,618
and Flowers: 97,129,184,183,260,263,264,617,271,272,267,277,282,276,385

Please note: for each item ID that you enter it will do 1 API call. Since there is a limit of 100 calls per minute, please don't go overboard.
Also: you might get an error if the item is not being sold both on the market and the bazaar (i.e. if it's only being listed on the item market, but not in bazaars it might give you an error.. if that should be an issue let me know and I'll patch it).

 Edit: If you need to find out IDs for an item, you can use Torn Stats. -> https://www.tornstats.com/items.php

 

Edit2: Patched the above mentioned problems. New version can be downloaded from the same link as above. You can also type Flowers or Plushies (case sensitive - I think) to check for all flowers and all plushies respectively. - Updated source code: https://pastebin.com/TYZUAQbM