‹ Graveyard Stories Forums Graveyard .
Posts archived: 211 / 211 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Just confirming what we all knew already Nothing will be done about it A valiant effort op r+ but in vein I fear
Hated ? You overate yourself I know you as a person that doesnt pay for revives so a piece of shit that scams
red-devil shut you down cuz he also uses the multies fyi. bought a tv comp off him once and all the employees just happen to leave one day after the other and all login at the same time every day. id still doing it at tho retard sold it to me for like 80%
LOL, someone reported this thread?
[image: i.imgur.com]
The truth hurts
I always paid for revives. I can have countless revivers vouch for me. Right idea, wrong Buttgrass Warrior :P
Really tell that to Stormdust in HeLa then ,liar
No idea who that is. Maybe ask Lawless, TM, 39H if I scammed them? I never used HeLa and I have spent billions on revives so try harder sir.
You were last I saw on the no revive list in HeLa as a non payer :) You can polish a turd but it is still a turd
Thought I sorted that non-pay for revives silliness out when I paid them instead of him paying them tbh.
takes one to know one Multimar :D we going down together buddy :D
oh wait I pay to win now sorry, guess you are going down alone
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Thanks for confirming that hes a liar
I mean lets be honest, your feeble attempt to change the subject at hand is feeble. Please try harder to discredit the OP and hide the fact that Multimar has been exposed, my hands aren't dirty, can you say the same I wonder?
Im in Australia mate not Burma , got a aussie accent der
We're a partnership so ?? You can call it lying if it makes you sleep better at night bb. ?
Well it is lying and I sleep fine lb
Happy 4 u tbh :)
I dont scam revivers but I would scam you if you gave me a chance to tho if that makes you feel any better :D