Is there any way to find out why a faction member was fedded permanently if their account doesnt specify or just wait it out?
Fedded members
Started by TheMacNamedDre [2169934] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Is there any way to find out why a faction member was fedded permanently if their account doesnt specify or just wait it out?
Probably a multi ban.
Somehow I dont see that being the case. I guess I could be wrong but the looks of their account and the way they asked questions just didnt seem like they were someone that knew what they were doing.