Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Taser Mission

Started by DangerousJD [424296] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
DangerousJD [424296]


I used my own taser because I didn't know Duke sends one, After the attack I went to my inventory and the one I used was removed from my inventory and also the one Duke sent. Why did both get removed?

On this mission:
Inside Job Hard
You know much about smuggling? I ain't talkin' about stuffing anything up your butt, unless you're cool with that? Actually never mind, what I need to hide would tear your keister in two, and I don't want my muscle walking like a two bit cowgirl.

See this Taser? I need to get it to a guy I know who's laid up in the hospital. Problem is, security won't ever let me bring it him. I tried disguising it as a bunch of flowers, a sandwich, heck I even tried dressing it up and pretending it was a baby what was sick. I got caught out when someone tried to tickle it. Why do folk go around trying to tickle babies? Don't they got something else to tickle?

So here's the plan. Find some schmuck who you can lay out pretty easy, then when they're down for the count sneak this Taser into their pocket, their backpack, or anywhere it'll fit. Yeah, I said anywhere. Security don't go searching people who come in on a stretcher, so hopefully my guy can retrieve it when nobody ain't looking. 
  • Attack someone and secrete the Taser into or onto them
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

I not really sure, how you 'used' the taser? When you click 'secrete' system will select one from your inventory and will remove it (only one).
DangerousJD [424296]

I equip the taser that I had before duke sent one, I than clicked the profile to who I attacked, than while in the attack I used the secrete option, after the attack I got the event that Duke sent a taser, I than went to click my inventory to unequip the one I equipped prior and it was gone, and so was the one that Duke sent.  I don't care that both left my inventory I have replaced them, just a little weird that they both left my inventory, it's never happened before.
DangerousJD [424296]

Sorry for late respond yes, I have 2 I bought them after to replace the ones that disappeared, as stated in my last post about replacing them already.