As of this moment i click on my preferred sports (e.g. English premier league) however it does not show all the matches that will be played tomorrow. But when i search the team in the box provided that i know is playing it comes up. Happens a few times before.
Edit: I only see Fulham vs Wolves on the English premier league tab (glitch)
Browser: Chrome
I see 7 games. The reason you only see Fulham Wolves is that’s played 2.5 hours before the others. Either keep scrolling down or select English Premier League in the filter.
Naa thats what i mean i click the English premier league tab to see upcoming matches for that division but sometimes only 1 match comes up. (occasionally)
But i know Tottenham and man utd are playing tomorrow
Like I said, when I do that I see 7 games. Must be your end, try a different browser etc.
I can see 7 on safari
is that fast because im so fond of Chrome
You might not need to change, but it’s local, try clearing stuff
is this still an issue?
Yes happens from time to time still. i mean it's not major but damm annoying
1st i checked only saw Brighton vs man utd (3 days)
2nd time checked again i saw all teams in that division
3rd No teams came up
If another screenshot is needed i can provide after work :)
We've now found a suitable bookie API replacement which will drastically increase the range of sports, matches & markets. Odds will update live and be more accurate, settlements will also have a higher rate of success.
I believe that should fix this issue in the future once this is completed. However, if it still an issue afterwards, it can be reported again.
Thanks.