Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke mission bug

Started by Virulence [666118] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Virulence [666118]

I have the Duke 'Training Day' mission which started fine but when I completed the task and clicked the "Complete contract" button (not sure if that's the right name but I can't see the actual button atm) the system glitched and now I'm seeing the 'Accept' contract buttons even though the task is already started (see image below). And if I click on the 'Accept contract' button nothing happens This bugs occurs in any environment though the original glitch happened on my Android phone.

[image: profileimages.torn.com]