Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CT missing texture

Started by SamuSiili [2152668] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
SamuSiili [2152668]

I just walked past the same spot and those same two tiles were missing textures. I reloaded the page and the textures appeared.
Amonette [1963323]

Unable to replicate, most likely just a bit of lag.  I did spot a little layering issue (unconnected) and fixed that, so thanks for reporting!