Hi has anyone else devoted their life to Broadway and Panic! At the Disco like me? I really wanna talk Hamilton, Newsies, Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera, ETC. (Even I think I'm weird just don't mention anything I already know)
Theatre Talk
Started by Hermillion [2194795] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Hi has anyone else devoted their life to Broadway and Panic! At the Disco like me? I really wanna talk Hamilton, Newsies, Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera, ETC. (Even I think I'm weird just don't mention anything I already know)
Hi. You seem vapid and inane. Please do me a favour and jump off a bridge.
Moved down to General Non related.
wow thanks I literally JUST SAID THAT I KNOW THAT I AM WEIRD DEAL WITH IT CHILD
The Producers is pretty great.