Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[userscript] Christmas Town 2018

Started by Mafia [610357] on in Graveyard.

113 replies · 12.7k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 114 / 114 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Lenin [2199004]

lord knows what's wrong with my system, but this script has stopped working with the new (v2018.17) update. just doesn't show up at all anymore.

using firefox. tried tampermonkey but it refused to work. used violentmonkey, and it works, though it just shows a green "OoOpSs!!" bar, with no details like the item name or it's coordinates. but it highlights the item on the map which is very helpful. so that's what i've been using.

had to revert the update (to v2018.1) in order to be able to keep using it at all. so i guess this is for Chrome only? damn :P probably just going to tough it out; my doctorn, tornstats, and ublock origin are all set-up on firefox.

great script though, it has been very helpful despite my system having problems!
Nofrills [2198019]

Get Yandex with protect, you'll then see an extensions item in the menu. That's how you'll know you have the right version of yandex
Luckydlb [2172606]

I am not finding any gold chests on the chests section with the script. I am working with firefox with tampermonkey. Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you!
Helcostr [1934501] Wiki Editor

Gold chests (and silver and bronze) are reported by other players as they go around and find the chest themselves. If you can't see it in the list, then no one has found one.
Wamboozled [484539]

Has the script stopped working for chest spawns? I've been wandering around for an hour and haven't seen any chest spawn locations under 'Chests'?

 

Edit: Working again.
Cynt [2154748]

Having some issues with the script. I was using it perfectly yesterday (Chrome + Violentmonkey, tampermonkey doesn't work for me) and it's as though the notifier has stopped working. To be clear, I never had the version that would tell me the specific coordinates of anything but if I got close enough to it (item, chest, NPC), a green bar would appear above the CT map and it would flash on screen as well. All of those things have stopped working for me. I've managed to stumble upon Santa, the Grinch and a random bag of kisses with no notifier for any of them.
Mafia [610357]

if you see any chest around you, then ask your friend (using this script) if it appear under their chest spawn list. 

 

it may something wrong with a script that need some fixes..

 

or no more chest to spawn again.
Phool [2176935]

Script doesn't seem to be picking up any chests today. Maybe they're not spawning, or maybe no one is using the script today, but I haven't seen anyone locate a chest yet in the last hour or so...

 

(I am finding cans and candy though... so no big deal)

 

Edit - I just found a combination chest but still no sign of key chests spawning. The combination chest was highlighted by the script so there's no problem there. 
P00CH [2170094]

Many thanks for releasing this marvellous script. And aso for sorting those little annoyances that it started with..

Like everybody else I had issues finding chests yesterday but seeing as rest of script was working just fine, I put this down to an actual CT bug (just like the 23rd where you couldn't move without tripping over a chest)..

Anyway loving it and can't believebhoiw many items I would have missed without your marvellous work 

Pooch xx
Mafia [610357]

Hi guys, I just updated a script.

 

Update a script if you are struggle walking on dungeon and want to get rid of traps/hole in new CT map area.

new traps/hole that teleporting will automatically added once it found.

cheers..

 

[image: i.gyazo.com]