i have 52 reffils + full E bar selling 212 attacks for 63M
attacks
Started by __ArminiuS [2094354] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 19
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Smexdex [2191789]
· 4 likes ·
__ArminiuS: 1,5M ok send them to me and i will attack you Smexdex: I will send it before hand then you attack me and I'll pay the next set before you start again. __ArminiuS: ok Smexdex: give me 5 mins … - Smexdex [2191789]
· 4 likes ·
__ArminiuS: look what have you done you ruined my forum post -_- Smexdex: You're a damn scammer Smexdex: you deserve it __ArminiuS: haha __ArminiuS: thx for your money :D Smexdex: "I'll attack you now" Smexdex: lol __ArminiuS: i am poor …
Mentioned in this thread
__ArminiuS [2094354] ×3 Smexdex [2191789] ×3
i have 52 reffils + full E bar selling 212 attacks for 63M
__ArminiuS: 1,5M ok send them to me and i will attack you
Smexdex: I will send it before hand then you attack me and I'll pay the next set before you start again.
__ArminiuS: ok
Smexdex: give me 5 mins
Smexdex: will get the money
Smexdex: Money sent
__ArminiuS: ok i will attack you now
Smexdex: Haven't gotten an attack at all
Smexdex: So this was some stupid scam was it?
Smexdex: Dude?
Smexdex: Hello?
Last message: Fri, 10:18 - TCT
Scam alert, do not bother contacting this person.
Smexdex: I will send it before hand then you attack me and I'll pay the next set before you start again.
__ArminiuS: ok
Smexdex: give me 5 mins
Smexdex: will get the money
Smexdex: Money sent
__ArminiuS: ok i will attack you now
Smexdex: Haven't gotten an attack at all
Smexdex: So this was some stupid scam was it?
Smexdex: Dude?
Smexdex: Hello?
Last message: Fri, 10:18 - TCT
Scam alert, do not bother contacting this person.
Mentions: __ArminiuS [2094354] · Smexdex [2191789]
__ArminiuS: look what have you done you ruined my forum post -_-
Smexdex: You're a damn scammer
Smexdex: you deserve it
__ArminiuS: haha
__ArminiuS: thx for your money :D
Smexdex: "I'll attack you now"
Smexdex: lol
__ArminiuS: i am poor man
Smexdex: yea keep it, it'll be money you regret taking
__ArminiuS: everyone need cash :D
Smexdex: Make cash properly, not being a low life
Unrepentant and won't quit it, all to beware.
Smexdex: You're a damn scammer
Smexdex: you deserve it
__ArminiuS: haha
__ArminiuS: thx for your money :D
Smexdex: "I'll attack you now"
Smexdex: lol
__ArminiuS: i am poor man
Smexdex: yea keep it, it'll be money you regret taking
__ArminiuS: everyone need cash :D
Smexdex: Make cash properly, not being a low life
Unrepentant and won't quit it, all to beware.
Mentions: __ArminiuS [2094354] · Smexdex [2191789]
63m for getting a scammer publically known, thats pretty cheap. I will gladly refund you that amount, and this guy can keep his enemies and bad rep lol
You sent $63,000,000 to Smexdex with the message: Refund for the scam
actually it was 1,4M xD but gj bro :D
You were sent $1,500,000 from __ArminiuS.
Smexdex: why
__ArminiuS: it is right thing bro :D
Smexdex: You need meds?
Smexdex: I have alot
__ArminiuS: i was poor back then
__ArminiuS: but now it is time to do right thing
__ArminiuS: :D
__ArminiuS: no i have 8 bounties
__ArminiuS: and 24hr cooldown
Smexdex: okay
Looks like he's reformed, so please let him off the hook guys, thank you
Mentions: __ArminiuS [2094354] · Smexdex [2191789]
it was the bad thing but it help me start sorry one more time
Nice to see a crook turn. Why did you decide to go good?
because it is bad to scam people and it is right thing to do after i earned some cash