Anyone know when CT will close?
CT
Started by bLiNd [2010548] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Anyone know when CT will close?
I've been wondering this as well. 1/1/19?
Also, when it dose close, what happens to the ornaments that we are carrying around?
Id assume it ends 1/1/19 but not 100%
The ornaments however are held until next year where you will start out with what you ended with this year. At least that's how this year worked, I started with like 13 ornaments I got last year.