Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Christmas Town Bug

Started by DMoneyGetta [2021215] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
DMoneyGetta [2021215]

It's a small one, but I thought you might like to know. At (191, 170), inside the jail, when you move into that spot, which I assume is where you spawn into when sent to jail, instead of "You move north/east/etc", it says "jail spawn".  As I said, small bug, but I thought I'd let you know :-)

DMG