Jackpot winner
Started by -Ishmail [2192960] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Boom! Congrats mate. The feeling must have been awesome!
Congratz on the win.
I would though encourage you to go log off and spend some time elsewhere as disturbing to read "Best achievement of my life"
What I thought when I read it.
Awesome! Congrats!
Congrats bro! That's awesome! I secretly hate you now, but I truly am excited for you ;p
I've been trying FOREVER.. But my day will come. Spend it wisely, and watch your back out here in the mean streets of Torn City
Sarcasm... although i dont have a life
SUCK YOUR MUM
Lol shitden
Congrats, hard to believe that wining the jackpot barely puts you within the top 5000 NW ranking.
How long did it take you?
I hate you.
R+