137
Leaving torn
Started by Inferno_Spirit [1622270] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 557 / 557 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
137
998
Nice having you around!
The winning number has to be:
20
Hey there Inferno_Spirit [1622270]
I think the 1st place prize is looking for the numerology number of your own personal Player ID #, am I right Inferno_Spirit?
With your player id # being [1622270], I'll just do the math for the number that should win me 1st price:
1+6+2+2+2+7+0 = 20
The numerology number of your very own personal Player ID # Inferno_Spirit is as follows:
20
Mentions: Inferno_Spirit [1622270]
669
14
92
45
122 Sorry to see you go :(
176
22
10
627
818
317
789
444
18
715
You haven't left yet? I was hoping to start running my new TV station "Soon"