My nerve bar is dropping before I get to use the nerve. Eg I have 15 out of 20 nerve click crimes and then it shows 5 nerve but I haven’t done any crimes to use the 10 nerve that has disappeared
NNB
Started by JSO1986 [2179604] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
My nerve bar is dropping before I get to use the nerve. Eg I have 15 out of 20 nerve click crimes and then it shows 5 nerve but I haven’t done any crimes to use the 10 nerve that has disappeared
i can see it all being used on 5 nerve crimes
if this is not yourself, then its most likely the auto-crime bug, going on, which seems to be having issues on IOS/Safari mainly
there are already confirmed reports which the devs are working on, any details you can add to that is always appreciated but i shall close this report for now
Yeah it’s on iOS/safari. Happening maybe once or twice a day.