Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

100M Giveaway

Started by Superior- [2131856] on in Graveyard.

1,078 replies · 2.69k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1,079 / 1,079 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1,079
Discussion span
→
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
45 / 100
Story score
67 / 100
Engagement score
84 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Superior- [2131856]

Another Giveaway; 

How to enter; 

Numbers start at 1 and must go up by one 

If the person under you posts 1 you post 2.

When this reaches 4444 posts I will do live stream off a number generator 1-4444 if it lands on your number you can win 50m I will be spinning twice 

1 post per 3 pages

Good luck

 

EDIT : READ THE NUMBER UNDER YOU ALOT OF NUMBERS MISSED ALREADY
-Aery- [2035793]

Im waiting for my lucky number, eh i'll just do 3

Jeez its called posting and then it refreshes.  I can't see anything when I'm posting.

If you look at the exact time, I did it 6 seconds after.
DUDE [1028023]

FOURTEEN

BUT SHOULD BE SEVENTEEN? 

SORRY: CIRCIE EDITED HER POST SO ALL THE CONFUSION OVER THE NEXT NUMBER

BLAME HER NOT ME