Does anyone play the games?
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Judge_Doom [2140277]
· 1 likes ·
I'm a huge Capcom fan and Resident Evil is a big part of it. My favorites out of the series was the original for Gamecube and Zero for Gamecube. I liked them all up till RE4. I played a bunch …
Does anyone play the games?
I'm a huge Capcom fan and Resident Evil is a big part of it.
My favorites out of the series was the original for Gamecube and Zero for Gamecube. I liked them all up till RE4. I played a bunch of RE5. But that was mostly because of the mulitpayer stuff. The ****ing massive Chris Redfield and the whole story in it wasn't good. I bought RE7 but finished it really quick. It was better than 5 and 6 in my opinion though.
I liked all three of the main story ones on PlayStation too. I've played mostly all of them in the series except a few like outbreak and ones that weren't part of the main plot line. I like Dino Crisis too for PlayStation it was a Capcom titles too with fixed camera angles like the original Resident Evils.
THE MOVIES SUCKED
I totally agree. What do you feel about the remake of the second game?
i cant wait for it, the graphics update looks amazing
you didnt like RE4? they used to say thats the best one
Love the RE series, even the worst ones are still pretty fun. Can't wait for the RE2 Remake
2nd one was the best with the intertwined story parts and 1-3 were really awesome back then, after that it went downhill imo
I wasn't a huge fan to the change to over the shoulder camera angles. What made this series and Dino Crisis awesome, were the fixed camera angles. You could hear something in the corner breathing but because the way the camera angles were. You couldn't see what it was or how many there were. I thought it added to the survival horror element. With over the shoulder you had a clear view of what was coming up. And if something was behind you. Just quick turn and you see everything.
And also I was just more of a fan of the zombie enemies than I was of the Las Plagas.
I'm looking forward to it. I hope they add stuff to Hunk and Tofu's scenario.
Oh yeah the movies sucked. Most game to film scripts do *cough* Assassins Creed *cough* Tomb Raider *cough*
Resident Evil 4 is my all time favourite. Resident Evil 2 in a close second.
Just for a bit of trivia... Roger Craig Smith the voice-actor that played Chris Redfield in RE5/6 also did the voice for Ezio in Assassins Creed II and Brotherhood amongst hundereds of others.
https://youtu.be/iku9FJVxngA
I think the only Resident Evil i've played was the 2nd on the PS.
I have steam copies of RE 4, RE 5 and RE Revelations but never came around to playing them.
Guess i'm still fed up with zombies...
I love re 1, 2 & 3 can't wait for re 2 remake
theres a huge rumour than they have already remastered half of nemesis as a next year xmas title, that would be awesome
I am so excited about the Resident Evil 2 remake! Definitely getting it when it comes out. What are your guys favorite RE game? I really love the Revelations 1 and 2 alot, especially since the added plot device of another alive Wesker.
Why couldn't they add a co-op mode!
There are a few Resident Evils that are co-op. Some are local only though and some are online.
Revelations would have been amazing with Story Online Co Op but they did make up for it alittle with the crazy Raid Mode in both of them.
Is it going to be in Resident Evil mode? Or the mode that was in four and beyond? Where there are not enough puzzles and no bad camera angles?