Trainee is baiting
Started by Necromania [2184367] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 27
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Grif [882958]
· 9 likes ·
I am not baiting Edit Wrong account - Stretch [1846075] Officer
· 4 likes ·
Last time I got caught baiting, the damned fish wouldn't bite... - megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
· 1 likes ·
i hope trainee decides to **** with us before the big reveal. if it were me i would have a ton of fun doing this.
I thought so.
Opps even wronger account.
But is Trainee a Master at baiting?
yep
Lol, read title as "Trainee is bailing" and thought damn, that even beats Marc's record.
What trainee is master baiting ? xD
jokes??? see how she said " oops wrong account" its a joke
You don't say!!
Wow. clap clap clap. Good observation skills.
I am not baiting
Edit
Wrong account
GRIF! Please for the love of God we don't need more of this.
Do they need any tissues or they set? better yet I'll give'em a bottle of lube for a fhc!
Why. Your post has nothing to do with the conversation.
You're the one who said they're baiting, not my fault you failed to specify which kind with such a loosely used term.
Last time I got caught baiting, the damned fish wouldn't bite...
Yes It's annoying when you just stand there for hours.
maybe your hook was too small...
that's what she said.
Don't worry guys I will get to the bottom of this. I have a special relationship with staff.
gotta spill the beans.... Jan 7th is gonna be a fun day.