Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Like how?

Started by HavokGDI [133687] Moderator on in Questions & Answers.

27 replies · 716 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official

lol they are wrong on about everything they just said >.<

 

I have higher working stats, I have almost double the busts, I have more bail fee's I have more total damage.... I think they are a troll. 
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Who cares? Are you actually salty that some noob beat you to level 100? They gained the EXP somewhere, who cares where. 

As it stands, they are now a massive leveling target for anyone hoping to level up. Just be glad it's not you.
HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official

Oh no, I truly am happy that they reached their goal of hitting level 100. To me that is what Torn is all about, setting personal or faction goals and achieving them. I don't mean in any way for this thread to be a negative on them. I am just truly confused on how they achieved the level. 

If I wanted this to be that kinda of thread it would have been posted in general not questions. :)
Rogue [1873490]

Is there an xp tick for turning sets into points? Based on items bought overseas and the lack of apparent sales - the good doctor has turned a huge number of sets into points. 

Just a thought...
phLOx [451848]

So proud of the drugs used! Goes to show that drugs aren't necessary in torn or life!
I assumed many attacks happened under the use of combat booster but she used none of that either. I was going to guess that lvl 75 has been a cooperative target that has been hit and left more than 8000 times, but the "One hit KO" stat is too low for that to be a cooperative target. I'm at a loss. Good job Doc!
ofgortens [1863998]

Pure speculation would lead me to believe the majority of her ~8k attacks must have been on people around her max level beaten (75) and were mostly leaves in order to net the xp she would need to achieve level 100 with pretty negligible other stats.

Combine that with potentially sitting in an Amusement Park, Clothing Store, Lingerie Store, Hair Salon, Night Club, or Theater and dumped all her points into experience... for her age it could mean quite the boost to net some good level hops.