I was playing Word Fixer, I was on the 3rd level. Word was Myrrh, I immediately got it right and accidentally carried a letter as the level changed and the 4th level was the exact same as the 3rd, the word was Myrrh and I input the letters correctly but could not advance to the next level.
CT Word Fixer Bug
Started by TakeSomeCyanide [2184545] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 46 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
I was playing Word Fixer, I was on the 3rd level. Word was Myrrh, I immediately got it right and accidentally carried a letter as the level changed and the 4th level was the exact same as the 3rd, the word was Myrrh and I input the letters correctly but could not advance to the next level.
Hello
Thanks for reporting, the issue is closed now and will be fixed in the next CT release