Hey guys, been hearing a lot about dirty bomb strikes on Torn, so what does this mean to those who don't own one ?
Dirty Bomb
Started by Oynx [2157817] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 41
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- MrTickles [2216145]
· 9 likes ·
As someone else mentioned, it's about radiation poisoning. That's why the Neumune tablets have sold out. I'm selling spaces in my bunker for 80k per head. Just PM me if interested - it's automatic.
Hey guys, been hearing a lot about dirty bomb strikes on Torn, so what does this mean to those who don't own one ?
Big Bada boom *fart*
Run.
*Fart* would have said enough
As someone else mentioned, it's about radiation poisoning. That's why the Neumune tablets have sold out.
I'm selling spaces in my bunker for 80k per head. Just PM me if interested - it's automatic.
"I'm selling spaces in my bunker for 80k per head. Just PM me if interested - it's automatic."
You are a mith.
You’re actually gold lmao
well, ched said they'll be released in the next few days, so I wouldn't bother worrying for another 6 months tbh
So true.
I can testify that I have purchased this product and it is worth every penny!
The complimentary foil hats that MrTickles provides are a nice addition!
[image: media.makeameme.org]
If you log in and get a warning about a dirty bomb, don't click the city link. Then you do not have to give a shit...
Seen many be dropped and never got effected. Don't worry unless you are the target... [:sick:]