Hoy, grave this.
The rivalry
Started by KinkzJ [2215648] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Hoy, grave this.
Good luck enforcing that, you low-IQ attention-whore.
This is the last time you’ll ever post on my stuff you degenerate
Glad to hear it. So long, dumb-dumb!
dont u mean trainee ;)
You mean Poptop?
Keep this thread on topic Sepulchrave, Necromania and others.
He's allowed to create threads still, but that doesn't mean you can attempt to throw them off course.
I don't want another thread filled with just insults.
I dont have any rivals. Im playing my own game on my own terms.
I set goals for myself and surpass them, then power onwards!
I wish Staff could say the same to you. :)
Mentions: Josephine [1923258]
With all due respect to your position as moderator, Hoy, look at the OP - this whole thread is based on insult. Why do we have to put up with inane, pointless, narcissistic threads such as this?
Champion.
It's in the name.
No one is making you post in it.
Thank you mr hoy, finally staffs are not corrupt.
Enough insults. Move along
Has anyone ever been "made" to post in a thread? I post to express outrage that the forums are continually being degraded by morons. There is no ignore button, so we all waste our time reading shitty threads like this one. That's a lot different from derailing. It's an act of protest, not sabotage - what the hell is there to sabotage about this pile of crap?
You were told bro move along
Shit poll, needs more options.
You address me, I have every right to respond. You're not very bright, but the causality is simple, perhaps even simple enough for you.
and who are you again?
are any Staff other than Hoy working the Forums?
in before Grave on this killahj shitpost
Champion disliked your post
The rivalry
Collete disliked your post
The rivalry
Mentions: The rivalry