Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lonewolf fedded!

Started by Champion [1927067] on in General Discussion.

391 replies · 11.1k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 392 / 392 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

2049144 [2049144]

Lol, someone is defintely going to be like “JFK member and staff” Corrupted!!! Power abusing pricks. “Theyre only picking on relentless!!!’”

waah waah wahhh. 
UwU [2081212]

Please tell me again how Pulecs was an isolated case and not characteristic of Relentless.

 

The multi and RMT crap in there and Fake SA is epedemic.

 

I wonder which R*1 / Fake SA member we'll see fedded next.

Taking all bets. 
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

 

I didn't say Pulecs was an isolated case.

Only thing I recall was you shutting the f**k up after I posted about JFA 2.0 having a previous RMTer lol. But whatever. 

Lonewolf is in temporarily for now, so I'll hold my judgement on that one. Can't speak for the SA guy and his army of mutlis/uncles.

It all looks shite and I don't think anyone's saying it's not.
UwU [2081212]

Uh no. I was waiting for an update on Pulecs like I had said in my last post or two. 

 

Relentless never kicked him until he was inactive for like 2 weeks. If he comes back on and joins an inturd alliance I will certainly be reviving it.

 

And you said the exact same thing about reserving judgement when Pulecs was fedded lol. 
Champion [1927067]

Looks like Lonewolf had sent some of his multi spies to infiltrate my faction, disgusting behaviour:


06/01/19 3:05:22 PM ITSCHABOI123 was kicked out of the faction by Champion.
06/01/19 3:05:12 PM Version_3 was kicked out of the faction by Champion.

Stop sending them to my faction LW, you dirty cheat
echo [1970958]

Dang I can't read, guess I'll have to have Stretch take a look at my mail and read it for me.
Bezee [1685702]

"...had to deal with this"?

I thought the players in fed temporarily are those who are currently undergoing questioning?

Or were you just too excited and accidentally let slip that you have decided to fed him for good no matter how the questioning goes?

A lot of players have been fedded permanently for cheating, but this is the first time we've seen you cheer for a fed, even though it's temporary, at least for now.

If you're giving out gifts later on, please lob another free merit reset my way. Thanks. :D
OSA [2033210]

It’s ironic isn’t it,all these yapping JFA members about alleged cheats yet there own leader is proven of abusing his staff powers lol
ZOMB13 [1795241]

Don't recall there ever being proof? Stretch is still staff #werunthisgame

*Staff Edit*
Naughty words must be filtered properly, no Extreme flaming please.

*ZOMB edit*

**** you, ya happy?
sharkeyfive [1151690]

Until ched realises cheating pays and feds the mains this will not stop.

7 days for making multis building up your guys stats is worth 7 days. Ched stop the rot now. #fedthemain 

If they want another charactor let them keep the newest strip the assets and fed the rest

,
UwU [2081212]

Well we don't make multis like a lot of your guys seem to do. 

 

Seems justified on our end.

#fedthemain
sharkeyfive [1151690]

I will not reply to killah cheating j as hes on ignore. But for anyone else as thick as shit. You get 7 days for multi first offence.. # fedthemain. FIRST OFFENCE cheating should not be tolerated