Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dirty Bombs

Started by Eddeh [23878] Wiki Contributor on in General Discussion.

54 replies · 2.06k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Nothing is anonymous. With a little bit of searching it's very easy to figure out who dropped the bomb, theres a few ways infact.
Nightmare [1637448]

Lol I doubt anyone would actually use a bomb on you guys. 

Right now they are playing Generals and if one attacks another what are the chances a bomb will be dropped. Who has enough neamune stacks up, are war branches set, what are the effect on stocks market and top players. 

Seems they are scared to use  and only sending that to you for a laugh. 

To much to lose atm and to little to gain. I would like to see cynic drop his, has probably the least to lose.
Penicillin [1517799] Committee Committee

I would disagree. There are way more DBs than there used to be and we don’t know where they are all located. Also, a DB can easily be passed to someone else.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

You should have no effects if flying. Not sure why you would be concerned. I doubt anyone will target you guys lol
Alien [2052982]

Someone out there is going to attempt an epic troll and either bomb JF- or Relentless and then sit back and laugh as both sides, and allies bomb the shit out of each other (or so they will hope).

[image: i.postimg.cc]



Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

I assume you haven't followed faction warring too much below what happened with JFK et al vs insurgency xD

SC was involved in a pretty big conflict themselves a few months ago 
NeoUsui [2143757]

I doubt anyone would target me too, but hey, I could be one of the unlucky general populace who got radiation poisoning......or a small debris to my knee
elie350 [2065964]

Oh no i don't mean if my faction is target it.

From what i understood, random torn citizen (that aren't in the target it faction) could get injuries and radiation.

Anyway, thank you for the answer.
ChaosReigns [2169241]

TBA:RA - after the latest scamming scandal featuring Xanet

N.B. In before RA assume I am voting/suggesting then as a target, I am not. I think TBA:RA would likely be a hot target in light of their recent support of Xanet.
Icy [2926]

To the people saying dirty bombs aren't worth it.

Have to understand that for some advanced players, gaining the awards/ honours attached to dirty bombs is worth it, as they have basically very few things left to reach for in the game.