Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Joining a fraction

Started by Jokecy [2206561] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
22
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Jokecy [2206561]

I'm trying to join a new fraction but It keeps saying I've already applied for another one. What can I do now as I don't remember the other one I applied for ?

HELLLPPP
BotaJ [2027931]

I'll be nice and skip the math jokes.  Go to your Preferences (gear up in the corner).  Click Management on the left side.  You can manage faction and marriage stuff there.
arrow [2024586]

he means fraction, not faction. 

To join a new fraction, you must first make the first fraction complete. You must make a whole number by adding the first fraction with a second fraction to make one big fraction. 

Hope this helps. 
Alec [1782664] Wiki Contributor

Easiest way to do that is make the number on bottom the same in both fractions.
Kitty420 [383500]

I heard if you collect enough fractions you can make a whole, whole wall that is to keep out the humpty dumpties of the world.