I need 1b worth, message me your price
Bulk 25e cans
Started by Tascon [209070] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 10 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Tascon [209070] ×1
I need 1b worth, message me your price
sodie pops
I charge 1b par can so just looking at the quick math here *pulls up calculator* looks like I send you 1can you send me 1b. Sending now, expecting immediate payment.
You sent a Can of Santa Shooters to Tascon.
Mentions: Tascon [209070]