So tomorrow I plan on getting super baked. What are some good games to play while you are high?
High gaming
Started by Chili_Duster [1817267] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
So tomorrow I plan on getting super baked. What are some good games to play while you are high?
Mario Kart
Thank me later! (actually depends if it's alone or with friends)
I fear you registered one day too late to give him advice. xD
You should try LSD Dream Emulator. It's very easy to get running on computers.
Although it may have been too late for that time, it isnt too late for future times.
IllI have to check it out. I'll compare it to actually trippin though. Thanks