Thank you for your opinions. grave
grave
Started by Necromania [2184367] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Thank you for your opinions. grave
Ok who let the field mice out again?
1. I'm sure the developers have done a lot of calculations to balance the damage, I don't think this should be changed in a whim without any solid explanation as to how you arrived at that figure.
2. I like. It's the Rule of Unintended Consequences 'For every action there will be two or more unintended consequences, and at least one of those will be bad." Nice risk factor of random consequences and might stimulate the outrage one might expect the detonation of a dirty bomb in a population centre would.
3. No. Such an expensive single-use item having a fail chance would be insane. Would you also support a fail chance on dumbbells?
4. Yes, if it can be done without putting too much load on the servers.
5. See 3
Not sure about the "Dud dirty bomb" suggestion. After spending billions to make one and its a dud would be pretty disappointing. If you are gonna go that route though, add a "Bomb Making" course in education. Would increase the effects of a dirty bomb detonation.
If I spend 25b+ on a bomb I don't a random chance of it not working...
lol wtf
I don't know. I'm just entertaining myself. Pass the popcorn.
graved per op request