Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trader

Started by Rupene [2169382] on in Trading Post.

25 replies · 826 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Rupene [2169382]

Hi, I'm a new trader looking to make a name for himself I buy I do not sell [temporarys], [Candy], [plushies], [flowers] [alcohol] and [drugs]. [No mug] 
here are prices 

Buying Price:

MEDS:

Morphine: $48,000

DRUGS:

Xanax: $830k per Pop

ENERGY DRINKS:

Santa Shooters and Munster: $1,900,000 per can

Red Cow and Rockstar Rudolph: $2,100,000 per can

X-MASS and Tourine Elite: $3,100,000

PLUSHIES:

Sheep and Bear Plushie: $500

Kitten Plushie: $550 per plushie

Wolverine and Stingray Plushie: $9000 per plushie

Jaguar Plushie: $16000 per plushie

Nessie Plushie: $48000 per plushie

Red Fox Plushie: $49000 per plushie

Monkey Plushie: $52000 per plushie

Chamois Plushie: $51000 per plushie

Lion Plushie: $73000 per plushie

Panda Plushie: $77000 per plushie

Camel Plushie: $96000 per plushie

FLOWERS:

Dahlia: $2700

Crocus: $9000

Banana Orchid: $9100

Orchid: $25000

Edelweiss and Ceibo: $47000

Heather: $47000

Cherry Blossom: $67000

African Violet: $74000

Peony: $77000

Tribulus Omanense: $79000

Beer:

$675 per bottle

Enhancers : 

lawyer card 450k

E DVD: 4.5m 

FHC 14.09m 

 Packs: 

Medical supply box  920,000

Drug packs 4.40m

Six pack of energy drinks 15.7m

price may vary for market price

  
CyanideCoffee [2219146]

Testimonial

 

We traded for my stuff after I post it in trade chat. 

Really quick to count the total. Some prices are lower than the value sell, but some are good. Would recommend for honest trade. *insert thumbs up here*
Juna_Warrior [2107568]

Good first trade with buyer, I think he miscalculated the price on some items but was quick to correct the trade! Highly recommended!! Mug free and great prices!! Quick in responses, give this guy a chance and he will be worth your while! Will be back for more!
daniel2op [2215157]

excellent trader, a kind person that really wants to help others genuinely. I really recommend him. Try to catch him in a good day :)

 
Honor_Scholar [2172892]

I never make comment or message him. I just click trade box and put item for trading and we discuss 0 times. BUT he put very good amount for item I put and I can say he is excellent trader to anyone. You can message him for prices also but even without messaging, he put much higher and decent price for item for trading with other people. Good man.