37 replies · 300 views · thread synced · 8 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
38
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
SporkMonkey[2065017]
· 3 likes · It's a pledge to Unrelenting's faction logo.
Hoy[1208641]Officer
· 3 likes · I, too, was fourteen once. Keep going at this rate and you won't have any accounts. Closed.
BlindAssassin[2080947]
· 2 likes · The moment you turn 14, I’ll be there waiting for you and you’ll never see me coming.
"I swear allegiance to the Reich Constitution and I pledge that as a brave soldier I protect the German Reich and its legal institutions at all times, wants to obey the President and my superiors."