Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

20/01/2019

Started by Evil-Duck [1182047] on in General Discussion.

174 replies · 3.54k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 175 / 175 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
175
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
45 / 100
Story score
68 / 100
Engagement score
85 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Evil-Duck [1182047]

Years of bullying. Years of torment.

Be careful who you bully in highschool.

I warned you ****ers I would come for you and I am a man of my word. You underestimate just what The Wolv ov TORN combined with TMB are capable of. I'm a ****ing loose cannon with v inquisitive fingers.

20th of January 2019. Mark the date In your pretty little pink diary because daddy is coming in hot.

Sweet dreams to the chosen ones

Peace
Evil-Duck [1182047]

Seeing how much this HOF'ers are sweating have twisted my arm. Money means nothing to me now days and it's gonna be for sure a lot more exciting than the last one

Peace