Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Xbox Gaming

Started by Doggo [2092005] on in Gaming.

31 replies · 225 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
28 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Doggo [2092005]

I love gaming, and im sure a lot of you can say the same. as you are looking at this thread. and i want to make a thread for us xbox gamers alike to discuss gaming, make tournaments, and play video games! As Most posts i find here are PS4 And PC. A Good way to make your posts could be.

Gamertag-KingWalf

Games I Play- Smite, GTA V, Overwatch, MKX, Rainbow SIx, Division, And More.

Do i Care About Squeakers?- No, Im 14 Myself.

Am I a Tryhard?- No, i just like to have fun.

 

 

Feel free to comment on this thread, Add me, and find games for all us xbox gamers to play together!

Have a Nice Day!
Jonicorn [2173172]

Xbox one - 'Jonicorn x'

Will be starting a twitch channel soon. Play Battlefield 1& 5, GTA 5, Minecraft.

I have a pretty tight group that I play with on there but always willing to pop in and play with people.
Doggo [2092005]

yeah, still rude though, 

i play pc with friends but like consoles too, if you arent being a jerk on pc or ratting on it, arent you just a gamer?
Doggo [2092005]

and this is what i made, a post meant to be for xbox gamers to have fun with each other, just to be taken over by people who think pc is master race, which, i play on pc, yet some people cant just get the idea.

 

that we are all, just gamers.
A_Mean_Person [1631303]

That was kind of a targeted response to that particular individual (still true though). I've had my fair share of consoles myself, just haven't got any recently because there is no point in it.

Well PlayStation still have a handful of decent exclusives... But nothing so great that would lead me to buy a console...

And then there is the fact that most of the stuff i like playing is only available on PC and it kind of requires a mouse + keyboard to properly play.

 
Viracocha [1772040]

Poor **** eh?

i7 8700K

EVGA GTX 1070 Ti

Samsung 960 EVO SSD

Corsair 32GB DDR4 3.2Ghz RAM

ASUS Strix Z370E

tell me again about your Xbox...
A_Mean_Person [1631303]

There is no argument, its an universal consensus. 

PC > PS4 (best exclusives) > Xbox

That said, just because its not as great as the all mighty PC, it does not mean it cannot be played.

Personally my suggestion would be for Doggo to simply gather the gamer tags and the games you play and just update the 1st post. 

That way no matter the clutter you will still get the useful information that you wanted...
Doggo [2092005]

i play a ton of pc and it is better i just only play csgo and stuff. and I dont feel comfortable talking with a headset on pc

 

il just make a new thread i guess
Jonicorn [2173172]

There are a handful of comments on this post which are just comparing the consoles which isn't really what the original post was about. I have no preference as I have all 3 but each to their own. x
AwakeNoWokeFail [79965]

I have an msi laptop with win 10 and it has xbox gaming on it. I get the feeling my portable pc gaming rig is far better than some crapbox that I can't use on a warm sunny day in the park using my phone as a hotspot so I can play my Steam games online while drinking a beer and getting high under a shade tree...mmmm Sundays.

I haven't even tried the xbox gaming and I've had this lappy for 3 years. No viruses, no hacks. I have Avast.