Hello,
I'm buying some loses again (about 2000).
I'll pay 250k each you make just few now and there.
If you make 10+ at once I'll pay 300k each.
If you have inactivity refills and can make a lot at once chat me to arrange some extra bonus.
I'll pay as soon as I see the events.
My goal is completed. Thanks to all who attacked!
I hope you'll spend the money earned for your game development and not in the casino. ;)
Good luck all!
Buying 6200 more loses 250k each. I'll pay as soon as I see the event.
If you do 14+ attacks at once (energy + xanax while meding out) I'll pay you 500k bonus
I'm buying some loses again (about 2000).
I'll pay 250k each you make just few now and there.
If you make 10+ at once I'll pay 300k each.
If you have inactivity refills and can make a lot at once chat me to arrange some extra bonus.
I'll pay as soon as I see the events.
I hope you'll spend the money earned for your game development and not in the casino. ;)
Good luck all!
Buying 6200 more loses 250k each. I'll pay as soon as I see the event.
If you do 14+ attacks at once (energy + xanax while meding out) I'll pay you 500k bonus