Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Update: Nova joins JFA

Started by DUDE [1028023] on in Faction Discussion.

231 replies · 7.46k views · thread synced · 17 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 232 / 232 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Riven3 [1732037]

its part of the tactic, decline the spy the enemy accept the spy spy implanted :P, congrats Nova on your new faction GL on the Journey.
Blunt [2076337]

 There's an awful lot of people who flamed Nova for leaving MnC in this thread..

Now talking about how great he is in this thread, after joining an insurgency alliance fac

Oh well, I'll give a sincere congratulations anyway :). The few interactions I've had with Nova during revive contracts were always pleasant. Seems like an awesome player, and I'm sure he will be very useful as a member to CR!

Mentions: Nova no longer in MnC + possible faction scam?

Riven3 [1732037]

Am sure Nova has been Very opposing to them was why they flamed him then. but since he would have probably apologized for both side to go to terms think that explains why they are welcoming him
PhaNToM [1503918]

Nova reached out to me a month or so ago to settle and clear the air between him and I. I wish him the best of luck and look forward to fighting along the side of him.
Champion [1927067]

"You get more irelenant as days go by... "

It appears that even after all these years you are still an idiot. Maybe if you spent less time doing that shitty emoji that nobody cares about and more time learning to spell then you'd stop looking like a dumbass in every thread that you post in.
xMrPink [221113]

Interesting move and a good recruit for CR if he sticks around.

Nova is an extremely good player, in the right team he will do well.