Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Proof in the Pudding Issues

Started by Petrichorus [2111629] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 95 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Calavera [2037690] ×1

Petrichorus [2111629]

In the proof is in the pudding mission from Duke, I could not find a way to send the item to the player in the mission because they were inactive.

I eventually tried boxing up and sending a parcel of the desired gun after completing the first two steps.

The box sent find to the correct player but the mission did not complete.



What was the intended solution to this mission and it would be handy to have a small note if the post office was not the correct one.

Screenshot of the mission below.

https://postimg.cc/image/5em18rggr/
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Unfortunately, mission already timed out, so it's a bit hard to tell now, why trigger didn't work, but I credited you with mission points and also changed the Duke's respect. If something like this will happen again please try to report asap, so we can check it.
ashWind [2067786]

Ive got the same issue going on right now, i've sent the package twice but it won't clear.  Mine doesn't time out for another 24hrs
Lilly-Moriarty [2165361]

I'd like to report the same problem. I've sent the gun to the target twice and nothing has updated. I have 3 days left on my timer and the target was Calavera [2037690].  Thanks for any help you can provide.

Edited to add:

I tried sending it for a third time with no luck. I'm using a Mac, and I've checked this on Chrome (my usual browser) and Firefox, which I hardly ever use, so it doesn't appear to be a cache issue.

[image: previews.dropbox.com]

Mentions: Calavera [2037690]

Lark427 [2221701]

I am working on Proof is in the Pudding from The Duke. I acquired the requested gun and used it against the target. Once I completed those steps, I went to send the gun to the target as per the mission perimeters. I boxed up the gun and sent it to the target but it did not clear. It was the only gun of that type in my inventory and it is no longer there.
CrapDogg [2236701]
Same here, working the Mission: Proof of the Pudding..Completed first two steps successfully (show complete), then off to send the parcel box to my target. Sent, but no update.  Bought same gun again, repackaged it, then sent it again with message this time...no joy.  its been about an hour and no update.