Or make it like our display cases.....where you can add and sort. The Technology is already in Torn- so why not apply the same sort of coding to Bazaars? R+
Bazaar automatic sorting / filter
Started by iribuya [2103695] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Or make it like our display cases.....where you can add and sort. The Technology is already in Torn- so why not apply the same sort of coding to Bazaars? R+
R+
Also would be nice to sort/filter on accuracy, damage, armor rating.
There's no effective way to list a high stat version of an item in a bazaar, no one searching for that item type will see your premium item because your price won't be bottom 3...
75 yes more needed
up
+
18 more votes now, lets go :P
Perfect!!!! Will save me the HOURS it takes to organise my weapons and armour in order of stats and pricing! Never saw a better suggestion!
yes please
We made it!
102 upvotes
R+
Well I'm not really sure what specifically was being requested, but I've laid out a plan to add a filter panel to Bazaars and Display cases where the viewer can order the items by Name, Category, Cost, Value and Rarity - as well as a search input box. This is on the development path.
Well that is exactly what I suggested. So great work! :)
While it would be an improvement, I feel that it would not allow us to keep in charge of layout in items anymore. It could also destroy $1-sales since they would just be at the top. I feel that leaving this in the bazaar owners hands is better.
Sounds great, however would be best on both sides, so the owner can autosort by whatever they want, and the customers can still filter/search
Can't wait for it to be implemented, R+ suggestion iribuya. Great work Ched!
Actually came up against this earlier today, looking for a single item on a huge bazaar - glad I checked page 2 before making my own suggestion! :D
Totally gonna pull this up from before since I didn't know it was here and made the same recommendation a couple days ago.