375 replies · 12.6k views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:376 / 376 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
376
Discussion span
→
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
56 / 100
Story score
77 / 100
Engagement score
90 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
bogie[148747]Admin
· 45 likes · Hello, whilst I can see that people here are having fun with the speculation and memes I want to make it clear that this is quite a serious matter that I am working on with staff to establish the full …
Chit[1380260]
· 35 likes · A live feed of bogie taking on the multi epidemic [image: media.giphy.com]
Clemmy_Leya[1796163]
· 35 likes · Oh account fedded? Let me just log into one of my 300 brother's accounts.