sold
sold
Started by Pez [2153605] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 41
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Freddo [2058023]
· 3 likes ·
Quick and reliable. Mug free trades - Piromanu_ak47 [2853215]
· 2 likes ·
Bump
Bump
Bump
bump
bump
Bump
Bump
Quick and fair
Thank you mam
fair trade and safe
thank you for the trade
I know your not doing too good for cash atm so I'll bump your thread now lmao
yeah thanks man xD your net looks awesome so i guess i need your help bro ;)
My money is hiding at secret services to make you think I have low networth [image: www.dailydot.com]
Thats a very smart idea xD
My 100 FHCs are also hiding :)
*pez does not no how to post pictures* lmao
I'll teach you when I come slap your head
Slap it all on the floor slap it give me some more
Bump
bump
boop