So I just spent the last couple minutes clicking Full body armours (100 of them) to add them to a trade to send them to a friend.
Not sure if this has been asked before, but would it be possible to compress items, like full body armour, that have different values into 1 item slot?
For example, clicking Full body armour would open the full list of every full body armour item you have, while also allowing you to send all of them without having to click each individual item.
Staff can grave if there is already another discussion thread.
I tried suggesting this a while ago, it seems there is limited player enthusiasm - maybe just because most people don’t deal with that much equipment on a regular basis? I’m not sure. Everything about bulk equipment is excessively annoying right now so I’m all for it
It would be possible to put all/most of the armor in an Empty Box? Then send that single Parcel?
I believe this is because equipment of the same name still has different stats. Maybe you could request compressing them if they have the EXACT same stats.
Yes that is why they're separate but some people don't care about the stat difference. It should be optional.
Could compress them all into 1, then within that compression, have further roots stemming from it with items of the same stats being compressed into 1.
Like lines of code.
Or the root system of a tree :P