Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Jop Point Bug

Started by -_PowerTrain_- [2101737] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
-_PowerTrain_- [2101737]

Been in company two days and only recieved 1 lot of jp, sunday report came through and still i havent recieved todays job points? Anyone else have this issue
Delta [2049998]

This happened to me, the job points came in a bit later. I remember there was this other bug where Ched set the separate systems to run at different times because of some reason which I don't remember. I'm fairly sure your job points come in within an hour.