When is the next big event *CT, Elim, HT*? I looked on the wiki page but it didn't really have any good information.
Next event?
Started by Necromania [2184367] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
When is the next big event *CT, Elim, HT*? I looked on the wiki page but it didn't really have any good information.
probably something for Valentines and Easter, I guess?
"None"?
Wow... A religious comp!
When is the next big event *CT, Elim, HT*?
HT? What's that?
URT just around the corner...get your cars ready vrooom vroom