I have a plan, all I need is money.
A Plan
Started by GucciGoosie [2225535] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I have a plan, all I need is money.
I have a plan, all I need is staff abilities.
my plan needs money too care to give me some??
Then dont destroy your plan by posting a semi begging thread as your first move.
Clearly it's not a very good plan
someone say my name?
I have a plan. All I need is for my own party to vote for it.
And maybe a better plan.
what is the plan?
I love it when a plan comes together... pretty sure yours won't though
I have a plan, all I need is a stockpile of dirty bombs.
i have a plan, all i need is to be chedburn
Soon Chilly, soon xD
i have a plan all i need is bounty cash
A man, a plan, a canal: Panama.
That is one of my favorite palindromes.
i have a plan, it doesnt involve a multi
We plan, God Laughs.
~ Old Yiddish Proverb
i have a plan, all it involves in the grave button