OP has been fedded as a multi.
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
OP has been fedded as a multi.
I for one look forward to an all out war, but trying to bait either side? I'd be rather underwhelmed if it all started by an hour old account making a statement...
A war that tests skill and tactical ability I'm all for, I mean it's basically what the game is about (or rather used to be), so cheers to all the people waiting for the proper time [:tongue:]
All of this talk and no action. I feel like its political campaign season and we are getting bombarded with political ads. When are we going to get to see some real action?
[image: media.giphy.com]
R* vs JFA? Its hat even a question?
this thread would be a lot more crowded if OP wasn't fedded, but good job on the bait lol.
Wow the ALMIGHTY Nash/Alexstrasza got baited by a multi lol!
Aside from Op being fedded, JFA v R (no guests) would be no contest, the stats and activity of R is too much.
i want what ever your smokin my guy
Took longer than i thought for one of you to come yapping.
im not the one yapping here lol
that 4 mins reply my guy get a life lol
Same.
Pot kettle...
That was fun to read while I was getting a snack, thanks.
Closed.