Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Make Torn Great Again

Started by CanadianBandit [2106168] on in General Discussion.

46 replies · 667 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
47
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

CanadianBandit [2106168]

My name is Canadian Bandit, and I am running for Mayor

 

We live in torn city, a town without coffee and maple syrup, where looking for money under a bridge is considered a crime, and where having multiple accounts that never interact with each other is illegal and will result in the execution of several citizens. The admins are too powerful, and we can't even apply to add items

 

 

If I am elected, I will add much-needed items, purge the people in federal jail, and make sure that trader is made an actual joband small quote-unquote crimes are legalized

 

Remember, vote for me for legalized crime sprees!
Kayla [2031661]

I hope you like being kidnapped thousands of times a day, because that's what happens to mayors around here.
Robbo [1826175]

 

I have two questions,

Would you consider yourself a better slayer of multis than bogie?

and would you release crimes 2.0 sometime this century?
Viracocha [1772040]

did you know there is a place called Kanata, Ontario, Canada?

To the north east I have Algonquin.  To the south east, Mohawk.  To the south west Mississaugas (part of Ojibway).  All within an hour or so.  Some really friendly folk, unlike Brampton.