Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lock and grave please

Started by Diabolique [2177124] on in Graveyard.

56 replies · 1.11k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
57
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Proxima [1879587] ×1

Diabolique [2177124]

This may come as a big surprise, but after spending my whole Torn career fighting the good fight against JFA, I finally feel as though my work here is done. 

They began this fight while I was still a fresh-faced noob after I defended my Uncle Enigma in a post, but they quickly learned that I was not the woman who'd just roll over and let them have their way with me. They tried to slander me, slander my friends, even chased off not one but TWO spouses by threatening and bountying them....

But deep in my heart, I am a forgiving person. As Alexander Pope once wrote: "To err is human, to forgive, divine." And, though I've won many a battle in the forums against these misguided souls, I also lost a piece of me in the process...

My light is far dimmer than it once was, but not yet extinguished. My soul, bound by my hatred, yearns to be once again free of angst, and turmoil...

Rejoice JFA, for my words will no longer seek to destroy you...Instead, I shall use them to motivate and encourage you, for I know that within each of you lies a lamb fearing the slaughter. Fear no more, little lambs, you are safe once again. 

Tl;dr - UR is becoming a sub-faction of Relentless, and I have to be good and not make "cancerous posts" if I wanna kick JFA ass for realz. [:sick:]
Diabolique [2177124]

Maybe....probably...

How can I be expected to remember everything I ever called them?

Maybe I'm more of an a**hole than I'd like to admit [:sick:]
warrior-king [2107307]

you could not destroy jfa even if they all stopped playing for ten years only one troll is allowed to reform them self's and dudes already done that