yes
Posts archived: 67 / 67 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
yes
I've installed this script on firefox and I'm using tampermonkey, I've always followed the intruction regards the 'being in a race and changing cars to get the stast to appear' however it doesn't seem to be working for me and I'm not sure why.
Anyone able to advise on this?
I don't get what the colors mean when buying upgrades. I'm starting to modify a new car, and everything is blinking different colors.
upgrades that have the same color are from same type, meaning they are interchangeable, so always go for the best one to not waste points
Great script, thank you for this. I love how the laptimes are recorded and the best lap highlighted. It would be cool if worst laptimes were highlighted as well, red maybe.
I've only just started racing but this is the bomb! Thanks Mafia! You made my first CT experience way better than it would have been if I hadn't installed your CT script and now I find this incredible treasure. You're a legend! Thank you!
This is AWESOME! Thank you, even as a new player I appreciate this very much. I can only imagine how great this has to be for people that have been playing for years. Is there a way to make the race full screen, like the city map?
bump
bump
wow how have i missed this for sooooo long.
read the first post again...
bumping
up for URT
I love the script. One thing I'd love to see, but not sure if it can be done, is show the number gained for each upgrade. What I mean is, currently, when you go look at a part to upgrade, it just had a little green on the bar showing how much it will upgrade that stat. Problem is, when comparing two upgrades you have to ascertain how much the bar goes up in green. It's nearly impossible to tell on some of those. Putting how much you gain in numbers would help in deciding an upgrade.
You are still somewhat new to this game, so I will forgive you.
That bar is absolutely useless.
Just pretend it does not exists for your own sanity.
That bar is absolutely useless.
Just pretend it does not exists for your own sanity.
new updates :
1. Added percentage number on little green/red bar for each upgrade parts
2. Added highlight for best lap and worst lap overall
3. Easy upgrade sense
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
1. Added percentage number on little green/red bar for each upgrade parts
2. Added highlight for best lap and worst lap overall
3. Easy upgrade sense
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
I seriously love you for making and improving this script
I just was upgrading, these highlights are great.... love it!