Hello, a player by name of Roswell contacted me with a whole story of how he was my inactive spouse on a new account and was getting his main account fedded since he lost password log in info blah blah blah.... I thought it was my spouse so i wanted to help, looking back it was clearly a scam and i should have known better. Im not asking for any cash back that he scammed me but wanting to help i gave him a 100 day rental on a PI, i was hoping someone can cancel that rental so i can rent out to a friend? You can look at logs, i received no payment for the rental to https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2222507#/ Roswell. I just dont want to miss out helping another friend. if it was a smaller rental i wouldnt say anything but i cant do anything with it as its still 90+ days to a fedded account. I hope someone can help with this, thanks for your time.
Mentions: Roswell [2222507]